1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 2014 CHEVROLET SILVERADO GIVEAWAY Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time on February 1, 2013, and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on December 31, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. SPONSOR: General Motors LLC, 100 Renaissance Center, Detroit, Michigan 48265.
4. ADMINISTRATOR: All Terrain Productions, Inc., 2675 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60612-1144.
5. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize (described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
6. PRIZE AND ITS VALUE. Grand Prize consists of $30,000 (thirty thousand dollars) towards the purchase of a new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado vehicle. Winner will select a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and receive up to $30,000 for purchase. If the selected vehicle MSRP is under $30,000, the winner will not be awarded the difference between the vehicle's actual MSRP and $30,000. Winner is solely responsible for any expenses in connection with acceptance and use of the prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) income, federal, state or local taxes; (ii) insurance, title, registration fees, delivery charges, dealer preparation fees and/or additional options, additions or equipment; and (iii) any additional expenses not described herein as being awarded, including without limitation any travel or transportation costs, associated with winning and subsequent use of vehicle. All options/upgrades on vehicle are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. By filling out and returning a "Business Reply Card" entry form (electronic or paper) at one of the designated Chevrolet displays at events and locations to be designated by Sponsor or Administrator. Entrants must complete in full and submit all non-optional data requested on the entry form to be eligible. Incomplete entries are void. Deadline to enter via Business Reply Card entry is December 21, 2013.
B. By mailing an official entry form or a 3" by 5" note card on which you have hand-printed your name, address, daytime phone, date of birth and the words "2014 CHEVROLET SILVERADO GIVEAWAY" to 2014 CHEVROLET® SILVERADO VEHICLE GIVEAWAY Sweepstakes, c/o All Terrain Productions, Inc., 2675 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60612-1144. Incomplete or inaccurate entries are void. MAIL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED BY DECEMBER 21, 2013 AND RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 31, 2013.
C. By visiting any of these websites at:
Entries will not be returned. Administrator and Sponsor assume no liability for lost, mutilated, late or misdirected entries. Limit: One entry per person regardless of entry method used.
8. TIMING OF DRAWINGS AND NOTIFICATION TO WINNERS. The winner will be determined at a random drawing to be held on or about January 28, 2014, and will be notified by phone or mail by January 29, 2014. If the prize is not claimed by February 1, 2014, a second-chance drawing will take place on February 4, 2014. Participants in the second-chance drawing will consist of all non-winning entrants, who will automatically be entered in the second-chance drawing. The second-chance winner must claim the prize by February 8, 2014. If the prize is not claimed by that date it will not be awarded.
9. ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received from all entry methods.
11. IDENTITY OF THE WINNER. To receive the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to "2014 CHEVROLET® SILVERADO VEHICLE GIVEAWAY Sweepstakes", All Terrain Productions, Inc., 2675 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60612-1144. Requests for the winner's name must be received by April 1, 2014. Allow four to six weeks for response. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
12. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. The prize is subject to availability and is subject to change. The prize may not be transferred or assigned. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Administrator, who reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Administrator in its sole discretion. The winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes (including but not limited to federal, state, local and/or income) and will be required to provide his or her Social Security number for tax reporting purposes. Administrator will file, where required, an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of any prize.
13. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, by participating, entrants (a) release the Sweepstakes Entities, their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize; (b) consent to the use by Sponsor of their names, hometowns, likenesses, statements and other personally identifiable information for promotion, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world without additional consideration and consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use; and (c) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO ONE HAS EITHER MADE OR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS QUALITY OR AVAILABILITY. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Illinois and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Neither any of the Sweepstakes Entities nor any of the service providers is responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.